Monday, September 14, 2009

Neil Patrick Harris and the health care debate...


Bookmark and Share

Neil Patrick Harris is a triple threat actor.

The debate over health care is putting me to sleep with so much of the discussion being political rather than practical. It reminded me of this wonderful moment from Doogie Howser, M.D. many years ago. The wonderfully talented Neil Patrick Harris will be hosting the Prime Time Emmys on September 20. Harris has always been out to his friends and colleagues in show business, but when some of the salacious press began to describe it as a scandal, he came out formally.

"I am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest and feel most fortunate to be working with wonderful people in the business I love."


Here's hoping we get to see him on one of our Berkshire stages before too long. Anyone who watched the Tony's last June knows he's a multitalented artist. (Nicky, what's up for the Williamstown Theatre Festival next summer?)

No comments: